Curbside Pickup FAQ
Where is Curbside Pickup offered?
Curbside Pickup is available in our Mississauga store.
What days do you offer Curbside Pickup?
These services are available on specified time and date ONLY. Please refer to our curbside pickup hours.
How does Curbside Pickup works?
- Order online by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay at store front.
- You will receive an email notification from the store when your order is ready. To avoid order cancellation, please pickup orders within 2 days.
- Upon arrival at the store, wear face covering, have ready order confirmation/pickup notification, government ID, and credit card/debit card. (cash not accepted)
- Check with sales associate at front of the store.
- Maintain physical distancing, make payment and pickup order.
What is the Refund and Exchange Policy?
We do not accept returns.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange. To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. We do not accept exchanges on swimwear, undergarments, or products that are worn or damaged. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start an exchange, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Search for Products
Please note that not all our products are shown on the website. Contact us for more information about our products.